You can join with PayPal right here!
Annual Membership Dues are $60 per year.
We offer a $5 discount if you join before June 30
if you have any problems using this PayPal option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you ASAP.
Annual membership runs from July through June each year. Annual dues are $50 per year.
If you join before June 30, membership is discounted $5.
What are the benefits of membership?
- admittance to guild meetings to hear professional fiber artists
- monthly newsletter
- reduced fees and first access to workshops
- use of the guild library
- fellowship and opportunities to share your skills
and accomplishments with other quilters (bring & brag)
- - also opportunity to share with the greater fiber arts community - Fine Art of Fiber
- charitable service projects
- a reduced fee and first chance to reserve for the annual Quilt-In weekend retreat in January and, last
but not least
- a vote in matters set before the guild
and what are the responsibilities?
- attendance as you are able
- voting at the annual June meeting and at others, as announced
- a friendly and welcoming attitude
- some service to the guild, a recommended 4 hours per member per year
Many of you have generously
complied with the last for years, often behind the scenes. We would like to recognize
your contribution and diligence, so we will try to track our volunteer efforts next
year. Watch for more info on that later. The member form suggests many ways to fulfill
your service, such as serving on the board or any committee,
working at Fine Art of Fiber,
making or helping with service quilts, or other activities that facilitate functioning of IQI.
Perhaps you have new ideas -??
Miriam Eisenberg, Chris Deering, membership